Dr. Tarin L Gitlin Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Tarin L Gitlin?

Dr. decent office staff ruins experience very unprofessional and loud

I enjoyed Dr. Gitlin's bedside manner. Her strengths is the amount of time she listens well and how nice and respectful she is to children.My dislike would be that although she's a very new dr. she will sound as though she knows more than she possibly can. I had to point out a couple side effects to medications she was unaware of. They can't possibly know it all but please please please don't tell us you do that's dangerous in medicine. There's nothing wrong with saying let me check on that.I would recommend her to parents with some knowledge of medicine. I would not recommend her to a brand new naive mom.

Asthma

Dr. Tarin L Gitlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plymouth, MI.