Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tariq Siddiqi
Dr. Tariq Siddiqi, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Perinatal Medicine and Maternal and Fetal Medicine. Dr. Siddiqi is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital, Fort Hamilton Hospital and Bethesda North Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Tariq Siddiqi has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Perinatal Medicine
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- Fetal Growth Retardation
- Fetal Macrosomia
- Hot Flashes
- Infant Disorders
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
- Premature Labor
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I saw dr.siddiqi for a second opinion because i had polyhydromosis i was referred by Dr.Schwartz dr.siddiqi is very thorough and examined every system on my son and assured me he was healthy and the problem was with me not my son. Today i have a happy healthy 2 1/2 month old. Thank you so much for easing my worries and concerns.
I was referred to Dr. Siddiqi because a blood test showed my son had Down syndrome. Dr. Siddiqi's office staff preformed an ultrasound which suggested that my son may have Down Syndrome but Dr. Siddiqi said the only way to be sure was to have an amniocentesis. He wanted me to have the amino he said "it wasn't too late to have a procedure to terminate my pregnancy." i was 5 1/2 months pregnant, Even after I told him I wasn't going to terminate he went on and on about me still having time to have "a procedure". As it turns out my son does have but he has been a tremendous blessing to me and my family, one that we would have missed out if I would have had that procedure Dr. Siddiqi suggested!
Dr. Siddiqi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Good Samaritan Hospital
Fort Hamilton Hospital
Bethesda North Hospital
St Luke Hospital East
Butler County Medical Center
University Hospital, Inc
Jewish Hospital, The
Children's Medical Center - Dayton
The Christ Hospital
Herrick Medical Center
St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
University of Cincinnati Hospital
University Hospital, Inc
Genesis Healthcare System
36 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Tariq Siddiqi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2123 Auburn Ave, Cincinnati, OH
Dr. Tariq Siddiqi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.