More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tariq M Awan
Dr. Tariq M Awan, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI, with other offices in West Bloomfield, MI and Troy, MI . He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Sports Medicine. Dr. Awan is affiliated with Hutzel Womens Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Tariq M Awan has 3 locations
1500 E Medical Center Dr
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
6525 W Maple Rd Ste 101E
West Bloomfield, MI 48322
201 W Big Beaver Rd Ste 1060
Troy, MI 48084
Book Online Now
Dr. Tariq M Awan has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.<br>These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
Dr. Tariq M Awan has the following 16 expertise
- Sports Injuries
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Adolescent Medicine
- Family Planning
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Women's Health
- Weight Loss
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Awan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Tariq M Awan Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Tariq M Awan's office for more information.
1500 E Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor, MI : (734) 930-7400
6525 W Maple Rd Ste 101E West Bloomfield, MI 48322
201 W Big Beaver Rd Ste 1060 Troy, MI 48084
More about Dr. Tariq M Awan
Specialties: Arthritis ManagementFlouroscopy: Lumbar Spine, Hip and PelvisMedical AcupunctureMedical OrthopedicsMusculoskeletal ConditionsSports Injuries
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tariq M Awan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.