Dr. Tariq Z Haddadin Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Tariq Z Haddadin?

No better me anywhere.

I have been to many doctors in and around the tri cities, but none have been better than Doctor Haddadin. He is such a nice person who really seems to care. Not a trait found in many mds these days. I could never be happy with another doctor now and would recommend him to anyone.

Wonderful doctor

I had diabetes for many years. I started to get sores on my foot. They wanted to amputate my leg. Dr.Haddadin worked on my foot and got blood flow to my foot. He saved my leg and my life for that matter .

SAVED MY LIFE

A life saver

i had a massive heart attack last week,and if it was not for this doc,I would've been dead. Dr.H worked on me and opened my blocked artery very quick. He is a wonderful guy.I recommend him to anybody.

Wonderful doc beyond imagination

iam a diabetic whos been suffering from a foot ulcer for nine months and my foot doctor has been doctoring it without any result,so I wasvsent to Dr.H who opened my leg circulation and the ulcer healed in 2weeks.it's amazing what Dr.H could do. He was very compassionate and caring. I would not have any other doctor but him.

Great Doctor

Very patient always concerned with my health . Would recomend to all

Excellent Cardiologist

Dr. Haddadin is an outstanding physician..I had been to 3 cardiologists in this area, and he was the first to give me the help I needed. I was actually told by Dr. Henry to drink mylanta for my symptoms...I had small blockages in the ascending artery...Dr. Haddadin placed three stents in this area.....improved my life 100%...thinking about suing Dr. Henry....

The best

The best doctor I know. Did an excellent job on my cartoid artery put a stint in my neck the best. I wish I knew where he went to. Is the best Doctor in his field

Dr.Haddadin is a very caring person.His patients comes first.I know from my own experence that this Dr.has saved my life.I highly recomend Dr.Haddadin.

Greatest Doctor of all times

God himself touched Dr. Haddadin he is a natural healer. He saved my life and I will always stick with him where ever he goes. My husband and I both l ...

Dr Haddadin is a very thoughtful, compassionate doctor. He is firm in his instruction, for your benefit and never condescending in his attitude. No question is ever too small or insignificant for his full, undivided consideration. He is a true joy as a highly skilled care provider!

excellent doctor.

Dr. Tariq Z Haddadin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Johnson City, TN.