- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tariq Latif MD
Dr. Tariq Latif, MD is a doctor primarily located in Middletown, CT, with other offices in Middletown, CT and Middletown, CT( and 2 other locations). They have 23 years of experience. Their specialties include Psychiatry.
Dr. Tariq Latif has 4 locations
Dr. Tariq Latif has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Tariq Latif has the following 12 expertise
- Personality Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mental Illness
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
23 Years Experience
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Tariq Latif Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Tariq Latif
Dr. Latif is a member of the Department of Psychiatry at Middlesex Hospital. He is board certified by the American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology/Psychiatry. Dr. Latif is a graduate of Nishtar Medical College.