Dr. Tariq Rahim Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Tariq Rahim?

Posted on September 30th, 2015

I know he is an excellent doctor but he does not explain things to me and is always in a hurry. One time he examined me, left the room while I waited for him to come back to talk to me but never did until the nurse came and asked me why I was still there and I told her he never said anything to me so she looked at my chart and told me an explanation and said his bedside manner wasn't the greatest! I get more information from the nurses who are very good and caring and take time to inform me of my results.

Posted on July 15th, 2013

I was referred to Dr Rahim by my primary care physician for GI issues. I had numerous issues that prompted my scheduling an appointment, and he was dismissive and extremely rude during each appointment. He pretty much said that it was all in my head. So I went to another doctor, who believed me, and found numerous GI issues for which I am under treatment. Dr Rahim did a colonoscopy, and found nothing. However my new Doctor looked over the colonoscopy report and found that he had missed 2 polyps. So the new doctor did another colonoscopy to remove those 2 polyps. Those polyps were pre- cancerous, and I'm thankful that my new doctor is attentive, caring and very thorough.

Posted on November 18th, 2010