3.6

Have you seen Dr. Tarique D Perera?

Perera is a fat, narcissistic slob. He spent our entire evaluation staring at his IPhone for diagnostic clues. He's utterly incompetent. These people are deranged. "Sadistic" is not too strong a word for these sickos. They play games with people who are often desperately in need of care. They are a danger to anyone with a fragile psyche and should be avoided.

Smart and Sensitive

Dr Perera is kind and very smart. He really thought outside-the-box and has helped me overcome a lot of my depression and anxiety. The staff at the office was very nice and helpful.

All about the money, not patient care

I would not recommend Dr. Perera to anyone expecting humane care and attention. The fees are outrageous and he will look at his phone the whole time brarely noticing that a desparate patient is stting there in need of help. What matters is your bill and him chargring as much as possible for doing very little. There is nothing positive I can say about this doctor.

Kelly

Dr. Perera is great! Ive always had a great experience here. TMS therapy has been truly life changong for me in my battle with depression.

Patient Review

Dr. Perera is an outstanding psychiatrist. His perceptions are extremely insightful and create profound changes in the understanding of ourselves and modifying the dynamics of behavior toward others. The changes that he is responsible for creating are long-lasting and extremely meaningful. I believe that the benefits of talk therapy have been greater than my experience with TMS. I've made real effort to try to evaluate the benefits of TMS in terms of reducing my anxiety but my experience is very difficult for me to evaluate. There is a good possibility that I obtained some benefit from my hours of treatment but there is also the possibility that the benefits are subtle. I am ambivalent to the extent that I may revisit TMS in the future. I feel very secure in having a continuing professional relationship with Dr. Perera. I am very fortunate to have him as my physician.

Blue

Felt comfortable because he listened to my concerns and gave me clear ideas how to talk the problem.

Clearly understood my deep issues.

At first I was not sure he was really listening to me - but then he looked up and gave me an insight that I almost fell off my chair A huge relief hit me I could stop crying and breathe.

A complete farce---poor patient care and all about the money

Dr. Perera stared at his phone during my entire appointment. He is pushing treatemnts taht have been proven to be ineffective but are great money makers for him. This is no way to treat vulnerable patients. He has several offices and it is hard to get an appointment--not taht I will be making another one.

Money centered office

Dr. Periera cares about money above all else. He is arrogant and self serving and is in the wrong profession. He barely took his gaze off of his phone which is so incredibly unprofessioonal dn demeaning that I wish there was another witness at my appointment. Colleagues who refer to this office have no idea what actually goes on here.

Very sensitive and intuitive upon first meeting. Immediately he was able to diagnose the problem and get me on the road to recovery

Dr Perera was very sensitive and intuitive to my problem

Complete sham

Do not waste your time and energy hopiing to get competent help in this office. It is all about money here.

Taking lots of money ($180,000 in one year) from pharmaceutical companies

Unethical in that he is more concerned about moneythan patients. You can reseacrch the amount of moey he is making JUST from his involvemnet and kickbacks from Big Pharma. This is about hima nd his wallet--not patients who should be his priority. WHy would one doctor have 8 different offices but for the money?

Dr. Tarique D Perera is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Danbury, CT.