Dr. Tarun Wasil Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tarun Wasil?

I have been a patient of Dr. Wasil since 2009 and find him to be very thorough and genuinely concerned about my health.. I would not consider seeing another oncologist.

Dr. Wasil, Intelligent and Compassionate

Dr. Wasil is a wonderful oncologist. We have worked together for 13 years, consulting about three types of cancer (two mine, one my father's) and I have every faith and all of my trust in his care. He is well informed about treatments and possibilities, and has a well developed appreciation for the emotional and spiritual aspects of healing.

A Dedicated Physician

Dr. Wasil was the oncologist for my daughter when she had leukemia, for my husband when he had pancreatic cancer and for my daughter when she had colon cancer. He has my full confidence because he is dedicated, focused and caring.

Retired Professor of Chemistry

I am an advanced prostate cancer patient, and Dr Tarun Wasil has been treating me for the last three years and due to his treatment I have improved`tremendously Dr. Wasil is kind and compassionate towards his patient. Now I can only say that it is because of his treatment I am well and alive. I wish Dr. Wasil well and a long life.

Dr. Wasil and his staff are professional, courteous and flexible with changes with your appointment time.

Dr. Tarun is the best in my book.

I feel like I'm in good hands whenever I visit Dr. Tarun. Dr. Tarun is professional, knowledgeable, demonstrate lots of patience, and is attentive to all my health needs.

dr. Wasil is a dedicated ,helpful and courteous doctor ,he has been a tremendous assistance to me during my treatment period for cancer.

I tell my friend that Dr. Wasil save my life. I thank God everyday for him being at L.I.J. the day I was submitted.

Dr. Wasil And his staff are very compassionate.most of patients have cancer and receive kemo.i go once a month to receive iron infusion. I see how compassionate and courteous he is to the kemo patients. Highly recommend him and his staff.

Good Doc

Dr. Wasil is a good doctor. Takes time with patients. He runs on time so patients are not waiting around like in other doctors offices.

Great Doctor! He takes his time and listens before giving his advise during the consultation. He's a very caring Doctor. Even when during the Chemo sessions, he administers himself and takes care of each patient personally.

Great Doctor!!!

Dr. Wasil is an awesome provider, very kind and always very precise to his diagnosis, will recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent physician.

Dr. Tarun Wasil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hyde Park, NY.