Dr. Taryn P Draxler Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Taryn P Draxler?

health care advocate for mom

This is a follow up review from over a year and 1/2 later. My mom was told back then she was going to die. She was 83 and 1/2 years old. She is now over 85 and still going. This doctor should not be allowed to pretend she is GOD!!!!

IN THE WRONG PROFESSION

Her comment to our family regarding my sick mother was "I guess we all live too long. I'm just going to tie a cinderblock to my leg when I turn 80." Very smug attitude, unkind, and basically does not care about her patients. Appears the paycheck is her goal not patient care and well being.

Terrible Experience

Dr Draxler has no bedside manner, She is downright nasty and did not diagnose my mother's problems correctly. She is more interested in telling people they can die as they have lived long enough. If you are over 80 years old BEWARE of this woman!!!!!

Awesome, No nonsense Doc

Dr. Draxler ............is straightforward, efficient, humorous and very empathetic. My parents are elderly. She is available to answer questions and treats you like a comrade not an irritant. She goes the extra mile. Saved both parents from certain death. Thank you.

Dr. Taryn P Draxler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Penn Yan, NY.