Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tashawn Mustiful
Dr. Tashawn Mustiful, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Independence, LA, with another office in New Orleans, LA. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mustiful is affiliated with Lallie Kemp Medical Center and Veterans Affairs Medical Center - New Orleans. Dr. Mustiful has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Tashawn Mustiful has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Mustifal was my assigned doctor at the veteran's clinic in Baton Rouge. She was one of the the best doctors I have ever dealt with as far as far as the depth of her knowledge and dedication to her patients. She will be missed by the veterans she used to serve and we wish her the best in her new endeavors.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Mustiful is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lallie Kemp Medical Center
Veterans Affairs Medical Center - New Orleans
13 Years Experience
Louisiana State University at New Orleans
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tashawn Mustiful is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Independence, LA.