Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tashof J Bernton
Dr. Tashof J Bernton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aurora, CO. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Bernton is affiliated with Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital, Avista Adventist Hospital and St Anthony North Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Tashof J Bernton has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Chronic Pain
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Surgery Recovery
Showing 5 of 19
Went for an IME. Any doctor that will flip flop on their so called medical opinion does not deserve to be a doctor. They make a diagnosis based on who pays them. The hypocratic oath, "do no harm" could not possibly be on their mind when attorneys can pay him to write a report that fits their agenda. There is noting independent about an IME. They never even asked me for an ID. How could he possibly know that he examined the right person? What a joke he is and the rest of the docs that do IMEs.
Dr. Bernton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Tashof J Bernton accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsColorado Rehabilitation & Occupational Medicine, 1390 S Potomac St Ste 100, Aurora, CO
Dr. Tashof J Bernton is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Aurora, CO.