Dr. Tasos D Aslanidis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tasos D Aslanidis?

Awful

My child went to this doctor as a second opinion and allergy shots, well I am sorry that they did. The allergy shots never worked, as they give generic shots and not child specific shots. I also felt waiting time for him was horrible considering the waiting room was empty when we arrived. He ordered a study on my child and never called the results to me. I called and he was irritated and very ignorant, stated he didn't know what to tell me about the results. The other part of her diagnosis was so matter of fact, talked to me like I was stupid and disregarded any motherly information that I had given him on the subject . I would NEVER go back to that office or him.

rude arrogant

CARING PHYSICIAN

My experience with Dr Aslanidis' office was quite positive. I called the office after one of my friends told me about the great care she received by Dr Aslanidis. I was able to schedule an appointment within a week, the office was a modern facility, the staff was very friendly and very helpful from the outset. Dr Aslanidis was very professional , he took time to listen to me and explained all the testing and treatment options to me in a way that was easy to understand and was able to ease my anxiety . I went back to the office a few weeks later to review the tests that were requested and Dr Aslanidis explained the results to me . I was impressed with the fact that he seemed happy that nothing worrisome was discovered and that the treatment he prescribed made me feel better. My experience was very positive and I would recommend Dr Aslanidis very highly to my friends and family

Very good physician

Dr. Aslanidis move to Drs. McGrath & Vanose office is a great move for him. The staff is very considerate and outgoing unlike the previous office he was associated with. Dr. Aslanidis is a very good Doctor who takes his time with all patients, explains everything to my understanding and does not rush to finish up with his patients. I have been a patient of Dr. Aslanidis for over 8 years, his bedside manner is great, he is caring, considerate to his pt and their families. Dr. Aslanidis is the BEST ENT and facial reconstruction surgeon around. I had to have L nare/nasal surgery due to a tumor, he did the surgery so great that you can hardly tell I have a scar from my lower eye to the top of my lip, the scar is so thin you can't really see it. He is a perfectionist and in his line of surgery you have to be. I would recommed Dr. Aslanidis to anyone who need ENT or facial surgery.