Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tatiana I Fromlak has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Tatiana I Fromlak has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Tatiana I Fromlak has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Tatiana I Fromlak is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
Dr. Fromlak was recommended to me by a friend. From the time I made my first appointment, the staff was nice and responsive. When I met Dr. Fromlak she was very professional and was giving me all the information I needed before I even had to ask (and I had taken a list of my questions with me). Dr. Fromlak has a great bedside manner, very kind. Dr. Fromlak, her staff, and the staff at Sutter Roseville were all amazing. I couldn't have asked for better care.
My experience with Dr. Fromlak was unpleasant from the beginning. It was my first time having a baby and my first time ever going to an obgyn for that matter. I found Tatiana to be extremely curt and rushed. Now with that being said most of my visits I was lucky enough to see Anna who is the most amazing kind and gentle person ever (I wish she could have delivered my baby). The rest of the staff I could care less for they all a page right out of the good doctors rude book! The dr. Was never on time for appts. Sometime over an 1 in the waiting room and one time they forgot about me in the exam room one of the nurses came in and said,"oh Heidi, we forgot your were back here. We'll have to reschedule you the dr. Has left". Then comes time to deliver, first child scared out of my mind and my doctor is a complete "B" she was so ruff with me and rude during pushing telling me I'm not doing g it right and I'm not helping me or the baby. And then after 8 hrs of pushing she suggested I go for a cesarean! Mind you the baby is fine heartbeat regular and everything. In hindsight I wish I told her no but I was scared and I wanted to trust my dr. Looking back it feels like she just didn't want to be there anymore so why not surgury? So needless to say I'm now pregnant with my second child and looking for a new dr. I think she is a very qualified dr.with absolutely no bedside manners:(
I love Dr. Fromlak. She is always very caring and is incredibly knowledgeable. She has helped me through two very difficult births without a C-section and I don't know of anyone with such knowledge. I love everything about her. Plus, she ALWAYS comes to deliver your baby and doesn't just shove you off to whoever is on call. Great doctor! Highly recommended!
Dr. Fromlak is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Allegheny General Hospital
Dr. Tatiana I Fromlak accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Western Health Advantage
- Western Health Advantage
Locations & DirectionsA Womans Place, 729 Sunrise Ave Ste 800, Roseville, CA
Dr. Tatiana I Fromlak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, CA.