Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tatiana A Neumann has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Tatiana A Neumann has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 27
Came for consult in May for Botox and fillers was prommised amazing results. Paid lots $$$ got NO RESULTS. Had Botox and Fillers done in May paid lots of $$$$$$$$$$ while injecting Botox in my forehead some how Dr Neumann was able to spill most of in all over my face, when i complained of some this in leaking in to my eyes she blamed it on a new needle she was using. Not sure how much of it got ejected in me but i pain for all units she used. Needless to say nothing worked and it never took. I was also stupid enough to get Filler injection in nasolabial folds, i was told by Dr Neumann it would look great and last for up to 2 years. After first session the swelling went down in two weeks and i sow no results i decided to give her another chance and when for a second injection which she again changed me the full $$$$$$$$ price for unfortunately when swelling when down again i sow NO RESULTS YET AGAIN. When I called back letting her now of the eassue she didn't even want to talk to me and her secretary was extremely RUDE to me when i told her i insist to see the Doctor. I told me if I start making a fuss they will call security on me. All i wanted is to see the Doctor so she can see for herself there was no results and i wanted my money back. After much insistence i was able to see Dr Neumann she agreed with me that nothing took and advised me to have more injections done with her, I told her i did not trust her to do anything to me anymore and water my money back she rejected. NEVER NEVER NEVER would i advice anyone to trust her with their face.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
11 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 2007
Comp - Downy Regional Medical Center
Dr. Tatiana A Neumann accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tatiana A Neumann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.