Dr. Tatiana Schneider Is this you?

Deffinitely Recommend!

Posted on September 1st, 2016

She is very attentive and kind and patient and easy to talk to. I have been seeing her for more than a few months and have had a very good experience.

Posted on August 15th, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Schneider's for a couple of years now & she has helped me tremendously. She is efficient, effective, kind & knowledgeable.

I am finally happy with my treatment!

Posted on June 9th, 2016

I am grateful to be treated by Dr. Schneider. She has empathy, understanding, compassion, in addition to a non-judgmental approach and in-depth knowledge of treatment options. I appreciate being heard. When meeting with Dr. Schneider, I feel comfortable to express myself freely, and talk about sensitive issues. Within a short period of time, we were able to work collaborative to find the right medications and behavioral interventions to improve my depression and anxiety. I am thankful for this experience, especially after 5 months of unsuccessful treatment with another professional. I have already recommended Dr. Schneider to a couple of my friends struggling with mental health issues.

Posted on May 11th, 2016

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Schneider. It was easy to make an appointment and she was very professional. I was very comfortable talking to her and she had a lot of helpful advice. I would continue to see her, but I moved out of town.

I now have a toolbox

Posted on September 21st, 2010

I immediately felt a connection with Dr. Schneider. She is comforting yet willing to push me. I feel like I have a toolbox filled with helpful methods to deal with difficult situations with family, friends, and co-workers.

Hit the Nail on the Head

Posted on September 15th, 2010

After visiting many doctors seeking relief, I met Dr. Schneider a little over three years ago and after just a few sessions, she was able to corretly diagnose my condition and commenced with correct treatment. She has seen me at my best and worst and her bedside manner is extremely professional and I would recommend her to anyone who would ask.

Posted on September 29th, 2016