Dr. Tatyana Dubrovsky Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Tatyana Dubrovsky?

Good Doctor

Posted on August 24th, 2016

Went to see a neurologist and I was sooo disappointed that I asked my pediatrician and he recommended this doctor. She is a real professional unlike the other doctor I saw. She didn't make stuff up about my son and she took her time to speak to me and my boyfriend and ask us questions.

Posted on October 6th, 2015

Dr Dubrovsky and her team are great. She is very experienced , does a very thorough exam and spent a long time with the family explaining the process of diagnosis and the plan for treatment.

Posted on May 14th, 2015

I love Dr dubrovwsy She has been with us every step of the way with our daughters epilepsy!

Waist of time and money

Posted on October 28th, 2013

Appointment was at 4 got there at 330 since it was first time sat in waiting room till 630 and left with out seeing the doctor which could have been 7 or 730 have no respect for doctors that over book and have people and there children waiting so long will not go back to this office

Awful

Posted on October 10th, 2011

I was on time for the appointment with my autistic son, who was very difficult to control in the waiting area and she made us wait for 55 min!!! Even though we were her 1st appointment that morning. She did not have to say much about my son's condition, did not suggest any tests or therapies. Because of her wrong diagnosis we've waisted a lot of time and my son's condition could have been completely different by now. Don't go to this doctor.

Posted on January 14th, 2011

I did not have a pleasant experience when I took my child to see this specialist. She does not have a pleasant personality and is very controlling and rude.

Posted on August 17th, 2017