Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tanya E Melnik
Dr. Tanya E Melnik, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Melnik is affiliated with University Of Minnesota Masonic Childrens Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Tanya E Melnik has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 12
I would not recommend Dr. Melnik to anyone. The two times I saw her I waited over 30 mins. past my scheduled appointment times. When I went to get lab work done, I was told results would be in 5-7 business days. It took 4 weeks and FIVE phone calls to get my results back from her. She also had an uncaring bedside manner and rushed through both my visits without acknowleging what I had to say. I am incredibly disappointed in this doctor and will never return. Her staff and nurses are her only saving grace. They were very kind and understanding.
Dr. Melnik is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 2000
University Of Minnesota Health Care System
Dr. Tanya E Melnik accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomen's Health Center at University of Minnesota Med Center, 516 Delaware St SE, Minneapolis, MN
Dr. Tanya E Melnik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.