Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Tauqueer S Alam has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Tauqueer S Alam has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 35
Always 2 hours late!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tauqueer S Alam - Posted on July 31st, 2018
Never on time. Always excuses and they love to run up the bill with dozens of useless tests. Stay away and find someone else!
Best Caregivers Around!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tauqueer S Alam - Posted on August 7th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tauqueer S Alam - Posted on March 22nd, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tauqueer S Alam - Posted on September 7th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tauqueer S Alam - Posted on August 13th, 2016
This is the worst place I have ever been to.Have waited 2 hours to be seen most of the time.They want you to have test all the time to make extra money.Lie about you can't have your blood work done until the day you have your appointment.You nly see Dr.Alam for your first appointment and then you are seen by someone else. The only good thing about that office was Kelly McCormick and Dr.Jason Gosnell.They are now at Premier Wellness Care in Pendleton
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Alam is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lincoln Medical Center
Dr. Tauqueer S Alam accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tauqueer S Alam is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Seneca, SC.