Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tauseef Ali
Dr. Tauseef Ali, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK, with other offices in Oklahoma City, OK and Oklahoma City, OK . He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Tauseef Ali has 3 locations
608 NW 9th St Ste 3110
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
608 NW 9th St Ste 3206
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
535 NW 9th St Ste 325
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Book Online Now
Dr. Tauseef Ali has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Tauseef Ali has the following 10 expertise
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tauseef Ali - Posted on April 28th, 2017
I had pain from constipation for years. He said "you are old" "you have no insurance ". He did less than nothing. I paid $345 for a 15 minute insult session. He was recommended by the staff at OU. I will never again go to a Dr without a tape recorder.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tauseef Ali - Posted on July 22nd, 2016
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009, 2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
17 Years Experience
King Edward Medical University
Graduated in 2001
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Dr. Tauseef Ali Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Tauseef Ali
Additional training in Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis at University of Chicago.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tauseef Ali, MD - Gastroenterology in Oklahoma City, OK, in this video.
Dr. Tauseef Ali is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.