Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tawn Keeney MD
Dr. Tawn Keeney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Honokaa, HI, with another office in Kamuela, HI. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Keeney is affiliated with Hale Ho'ola Hamakua and North Hawaii Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Tawn Keeney has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Tawn Keeney has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Tawn Keeney has the following 1 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 1 of 1
Tawn Keeney, MD saved my life
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tawn Keeney - Posted on March 10th, 2011
Dr. Keeney is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hale Ho'ola Hamakua
North Hawaii Community Hospital
38 Years Experience
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Tawn Keeney Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Tawn Keeney's office for more information.
45-549 Plumeria St Honokaa, HI : (808) 775-7204
67-1125 Mamalahoa Hwy Kamuela, HI : (808) 775-7204
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tawn Keeney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honokaa, HI.