Dr. Tay Lee Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Tay Lee?

The Best Ear Nose and Throat Doctor

In 1983, after 25 years of suffering from allergies -- including an allergy to dust, the mold in dust, pollen (it's a long list) -- I went to Dr. Lee. I had an allergy test and began getting allergy shots. After the 3rd shot, I noticed that no longer suffered from allergy symptoms. I only went back for the 4th visit becasue I had already made the appointment. Since then (28 years later), I only have an almost imperceptible reaction to allergens when the pollen count is way off the charts. Otherwise I am fine.... haven't taken another short... haven't been bothered by allergies. I have been recommending Dr. Lee ever since then. He is the best!!!

Dr. Tay Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.