Dr. Tayaba Fatema Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tayaba Fatema?

dr. Fatima is my son heroe

I'm so happy with Dr Fayima , she it is so sweet and have the love and care child need when they feel sick, and she always comfort parents when our child are sick, she is perfect I really recommending Dr Fatima to all my friends and patients.

Bad doctor does not care about the patients and treats her staff bad

An Amazing Doctor in Norcorss, GA

I love this lady. She is the best pediatrician in my humble opinion in the Norcross, Georgia area. She has been the provider for my daughter since she was born and I will never change doctors unless she retires and I hope she never does or has too. The staff is wonderful, professional and very compassionate to the not only the children but also the first time parents. I wish she was a doctor for adults she is just AMAZING

Awesome!

I have been going to Dr. Fatema since 2006. I became a new patient with my first son and I have continued since then with new addition years ago. I love that she knows my boys by first name, she always makes sure we are up to date on everything before we leave, she listens before responding and her response is always accurate. She always has a lollipop for them and the wait time is never long.. even if I just walked in. She never forgets to call in a perscription and she always has a smile on her face. I will continue to go to her for all children to come.

Super!

Dr. Fatema was very friendly, professional and caring during my childrens' recent office visit. I recommend her.

Greatest Doctor!!

When I was pregnant I went out to research my pediatrician prospects. Dr Fatema was the ONLY doctor who would see me. We have been with her ever since. She is very caring towards eveyone and remembers EVERYTHING!! She takes such a great interest that afterhours the phone forwards to her cell! The nurses remember you and welcome you by name. It is such a nice personal experience

Best doctor ever!!!!!

Dr. Fatema is caring..she takes a personal interest with your child and was very delicate to my son when he was a newborn...She answered every question I asked with interest!