Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tayloe Loftus
Dr. Tayloe Loftus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Syracuse, NY, with another office in Syracuse, NY. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Loftus is affiliated with SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital, Crouse Hospital and Crouse Health Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Tayloe Loftus has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Tayloe Loftus is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
My experience with Dr Lotus, Six years after I left Syracuse and her care.i still and always will gage any other physician by the way I was treated and the care I received in other fields while in her care. She taught me as much as she cared for my health. As a person she showed me how much a simple smile or a look of interest in my well being that was always in her eyes. I never left my appointment with her feeling frustrated or cared for. Dr Tayloe Lotus was not only a great physician, she was also the kind of person I would always call a best friend. I miss her, being now in NC. If she reads this review I hope that it's clear the fact that because of her involvement as my dr. I am a better person, healthier because of her care and wiser due to her friendship.
Dr. Loftus is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Crouse Health Hospital
Suny Health Science Acute Care
University Hospital Hsc Syracuse
University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center
New York University Hospital
New York University
31 Years Experience
University of Virginia
Graduated in 1982
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tayloe Loftus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.