Dr. Tayloe Loftus Is this you?

3.3

15 year patient

My experience with Dr Lotus, Six years after I left Syracuse and her care.i still and always will gage any other physician by the way I was treated and the care I received in other fields while in her care. She taught me as much as she cared for my health. As a person she showed me how much a simple smile or a look of interest in my well being that was always in her eyes. I never left my appointment with her feeling frustrated or cared for. Dr Tayloe Lotus was not only a great physician, she was also the kind of person I would always call a best friend. I miss her, being now in NC. If she reads this review I hope that it's clear the fact that because of her involvement as my dr. I am a better person, healthier because of her care and wiser due to her friendship.

Pays no attention to your concerns.