Dr. Taylor Harrison Is this you?

Disappointed!

Posted on May 16th, 2014

I was sent to this doctor by another neurologist in order to get a definitive diagnosis. One of his associates performed the EMG. At the end of the test, Dr. Harrison shows up and conferences with the examining physician . He comes back in to say what he possibly thinks my condition might be,orders me to go for a blood test and says he'll take whatever other steps are necessary to confirm a diagnosis. He also mentioned it would take two weeks for the blood results. It has been a month and a half and I have not heard from anyone. Is this the treatment I get for being a Medicare patient?

Posted on August 28th, 2015