Dr. Tayo Addo Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Tayo Addo?

The best cardiologist on the planet!

Posted on February 21st, 2010

Dr Addo is the best cardiologist I've ever met. I had a rare condition called Subclavian Steal which under certain circumstances causes heart attack symptoms, brain ichemia, and other problems. I went into the ER for heart attack symptoms multiple times but routinely discharged for anxiety. Knowing that I had a bigger problem than mere anxiety I kept pressing until I found a cardiologist worth his weight in gold and this one is it! I had bypass to fix the subclavian steal and can walk now without passing out or losing feeling in my legs. His bedside manners are the best of any cardiologists. It helps that he is affiliated with one of the worlds best hospitals - UTSOUTHWESTERN!

Posted on August 26th, 2016