Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Taysir F Jarrah has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Unstable Angina
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Weight Loss
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 27
My mother has been a patient of Dr Jarrah for more than 5 years. During that time she has had two heart procedures and numerous followup visits and appointments. Doctor has a very active schedule and it makes for very long days for him.... But, I have never been disappointed, felt rushed, or that he was too tired to truly evaluate and pay attention to my mother and her individual needs. He is truly a caregiver and a wonderful careprovider. I am not a patient, and I hope to never need cardiac services, but if I did I would know who to go to... Sincerely,
Dr. Jarrah is the most thorough, compassionate doctor I know. He diagnosed my problem 18 yrs ago and is still treating me for it. He explained each and every thing that was going on and why he was doing it. He doesn't rush you in and out of the exam room. He takes his time and answers all of your questions. I have follow up visits every 6 months which keeps me on tract. If you want a dr that treats the whole body, mind and soul this is your man. You will never find a dr as talented as he is..............
45 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Taysir F Jarrah accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCardiovascular Physicians, 1601 W University Dr Ste D, McKinney, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Taysir F Jarrah in this video.
Dr. Taysir F Jarrah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McKinney, TX.