Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tayyab Ali MD
Dr. Tayyab Ali, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Allentown, PA, with other offices in East Stroudsburg, PA and Kutztown, PA (and 1 other location). He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ali is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Tayyab Ali has 4 locations
1230 S Cedar Crest Blvd Ste 301
Allentown, PA 18103
125 S Courtland St
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301
45 Constitution Blvd
Kutztown, PA 19530
115 Acorn Dr
Sunset, LA 70584
Book Online Now
Dr. Tayyab Ali has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Tayyab Ali has the following 9 expertise
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Chronic Renal Disease
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Infectious Disease
- Kidney Biopsy
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tayyab Ali - Posted on May 8th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Ali is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
King Edward Medical University
Graduated in 1998
Mercy Cath Medical Center Inc
Dr. Tayyab Ali Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tayyab Ali, MD - Nephrology in Allentown, PA, in this video.
Dr. Tayyab Ali is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Allentown, PA.