Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tayyab Mohyuddin has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Tayyab Mohyuddin has the following 13 expertise
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Tayyab Mohyuddin has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Mohyuddin treated my mother while in the hospital. He talked VERY fast & would not slow down long enough for anyone to ask a question. He gave my mother a suggestion of a procedure, which she declined to have, yet he scheduled her for it anyway (the procedure was not done). No matter what she said, he would not listen to her requests. She is a retired cardiac trained nurse & therefore very knowledgable of her condition. There was a problem with the prescription that was written for her upon her release from the hospital, causing a delay in getting her meds. When she called the office the next morning, she was told it would be taken care of right away. It was not. She called her regular doctor & told them the situation & her regular doctor called in the correct prescription. Dr. Mohyuddin then called in & changed the prescription. While she was in the hospital, every time he came into the room, he would try to get her to switch from her regular cardiologist to come & see him. One of the goals was to keep her BP & heart rate down & this doctor made it go up more than anything. It was very frustrating & maddening to deal with this doctor. If she ever has to go back in & he shows up, I will move her to another hospital.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mohyuddin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Tayyab Mohyuddin accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorthwest Houston Heart Center, 308 Holderrieth Blvd, Tomball, TX
Dr. Tayyab Mohyuddin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tomball, TX.