More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tazeem Aizad
Dr. Tazeem Aizad, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in West Jordan, UT, with another office in Eureka, CA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Aizad is affiliated with Jordan Valley Hospital, Intermountain Medical Ctr and Alta View Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Tazeem Aizad has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Aizad was great with both my kid's and my little brother. My son had an ingrown toenail that I had taken him to the doctor that I went to not even thinking that this was something Dr. Aizad would take care of. After watching this other doctor butcher my son's ingrown toenail and knowing now why it hurt so bad when he did mine. Jamming sharp scissors up underneath the nail and just cutting the skin away from the nail. It was horrific. So the next time my son got a ingrown toenail and I told him we would need to take him to see the doctor, he freaked. So I told him I would call Dr. Aizad. Only this time my son didn't cry or scream and he hasn't had any problems with ingrown toenails on that toe since. I however am dealing with a nasty one that is very painful and after seeing what the other doctor did to my son's toenail. I am to scared to go in and let this doctor butcher my own ingrown toenail. I wish I could get Dr. Aizad to take care of my ingrown toenails! Dr.Aizad is great and he is gentle with the kid's and that's what you want for your babies. I only wish he would see this big baby who is highly allergic to pain and is very scared of needles who has a very painful ingrown toenail!
Dr. Aizad is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Jordan Valley Hospital
Intermountain Medical Ctr
Alta View Hospital
Pioneer Valley Hospital
Primary Children+s Medical Center
Pioneer Valley Hospital
Jordan Valley Medical Center
45 Years Experience
Dow Medical College
Graduated in 1968
Dr. Tazeem Aizad accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tazeem Aizad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Jordan, UT.