Dr. Tazeen Aleem Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tazeen Aleem?

Nasty Cold

Posted on October 31st, 2017

I couldn't stand being sick for over a week and it was not getting better. I was headed for emergency but a co worker recomended an Urgent Care. So I knew of one close to home and went there. Was met with friendliness instantly, by the time I had filled out the paper work, they said come on in. The nurse was friendly, and Dr. Aleem was not only friendly but answered questions, explained what she did, the x-ray tech was also very nice and also the respiratory therapist. I was amazed how fast everything got done but without feeling rushed. Then they apologised for the wait as I was leaving!!! I said, are you kidding?? I would still be at emergency and for another few hours. Can't say enough!! Very pleased!!!!

Urgent care visit

Posted on March 5th, 2017

Dr Aleem was the doctor I saw last week, & she was prompt and thorough. I would highly recommend her.

Sunday urgent care with Dr. Aleem

Posted on April 23rd, 2012

Dr. Tazeen Aleem was my urgent care physician just an hour or so before the clinic close. I was fortunate to be seen quickly. All went smoothly, from check-in to preliminary status review and prep by nurse and then examination for potential infection with Lyme disease pathogen after a deer tick bite. Nurse on staff was obviously informed and well-prepared and she liaised well with Dr. Aleem. That was apparent in the Doctor's pleasure, during our consultation, to find that her prior work with that nursing staffer had informed the process for all parties, for adequate preparation, smooth process flow, and uncomplicated path for prescription and follow-up protocol spread over a month.Dr. Tazeen Aleem presented a well-informed and even nuanced doctor-patient urgent care-consultation that I found to be well-worth a short wait for her professional consideration and caring bedside manner. It's only one non-routine urgent-care visit but I'd be happy to continue the consultation based on this experience.

Posted on March 6th, 2011

Great clinician! Definitely worth trying to see her if you go to Urgent Care here. Really knows her stuff.

Inattentive

Posted on September 27th, 2010

After waiting 3 hours for treatment (a long time but not really an issue), Dr. Aleem spent about 5 minutes reviewing my injury. Given that I was only able to (finally) see her at the end of the work day, she seemed more concerned with going home than treating me. She also prescribed 2 orthopedics that were pieces of junk and immediately fell apart and then billed me an additional $156 for both. I wouldn't recommend her.

Posted on November 1st, 2017