Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tchad F Griffin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 24
He runs a little behind sometimes, because he spends so much time with his patients. He is so nice and very intelligent, I've been seeing him for 14 years and all my family sees him. We have never had anything but a positive experience with Dr. Griffin. His office manager could be a little nicer though.
I have been a patient of Dr. Griffin's for almost as long as he has been practicing and have no complaints about him at all. He is very caring, considerate, and helpful, and I trust him completely. However, I am considering finding another family physician after being treated rudely by his staff almost every time I call with a question. They are nice enough when you are in the office but a phone call can send them into a nasty confrontation with the caller. Whoever is in charge of hiring the office workers needs to pretty much clean house, except for, I think her name is Mary Beth(?). She works at the front desk and is always courteous. I wish I could say the same for his office manager, but I can't. Just a complete and continuing bad experience with her. Very sad.
Dr. Griffin has been my doctor for about 12 years. His staff has changed over the years, sometimes good, sometimes just ok. Shannon can be a little gruff sounding, but i have learned that she just comes across that way and is actually very caring. Dr. Griffin runs behind sometimes, but once he gets to me, he always spends as much time with me as I need and has always provided me with excellent care. I think he is a very good doctor.
Dr. Griffin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
University Tn Grad School Of Medicine
Dr. Tchad F Griffin accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsNorth Physicians Group Pllc, 4824 Washington Pike, Knoxville, TN
Dr. Tchad F Griffin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.