Dr. Te Ning Chang Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Te Ning Chang?

Linda C.

Posted on June 6th, 2011

I fell and had a bad laceration over my forehead and down through to my eye. Dr. Chang came to another hospital after her hours at her regular hospital to treat me as an emergency and I do not have great insurance. She was excellent, good knowledge and I would recommend her to anyone interested in plastic surgery, elective or not. she is not into this for the money but to help people. Call and meet her.

Metastatic Melanoma