Dr. Teaette Louderback-Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Teaette Louderback-Smith?

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

Dr. Louderback is a very kind and compassionate individual. I trust her completely.

Appointment Malfunction

Posted on January 14th, 2011

I just had the worse experience at a Dr. Louderback's office in Bel Air, Md.ever. After driving forty-five minutes to the office for my appointment at 2:15, I was told by the office personnel that my appointment was for 11:00 am and I had called to cancel previously! Imagine my frustration when I explained that I would not have scheduled an 11:00 am appointment because I work in the morning. The response to this was " well I suppose that's why you cancelled". I was told the doctor could not see me because she was filled up even though the appointment confusion was through no fault of my own and I would have to reschedule for another day. Needless to say, I declined. Who wants to see a doctor for whom the administrative personnel run the office like a circus!!

Would Recommend

Posted on December 15th, 2008

Very competent

Posted on May 30th, 2008

Doctor Louderback-Smith is quick and efficient without making me feel like I'm being rushed out the door. When I've asked for documentation for legal proceedings, she's been quite prompt with a turn-around of only a day or so. Test results also get returned quickly.

Posted on October 31st, 2016