Dr. Ted L Anderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ted L Anderson?

The best Doctor affiliated with VUMC.

Professional

So unprofessional

Do not go to this doctor if you have endometriosis or pcs. He will completely diminish your symptoms and you will physically suffer as a result.

Great Doctor! I would certainly recommend him to everyone!!

He has ALWAYS answered any question I have had. I was blessed to find Dr. A!!!!

Horrible

I called a wk before my appt to make sure the ultrasound,labs and urine tests were received.from the referring Dr. and was told they were there. I called again the day before my appt explained I was driving 3hrs away and wanted to make sure they did have my Ultasound,labs and prior urine tests so the Dr could go over those and there weren't be any repeats since my Ins wouldn't cover repeats. I was assured again they had them. I get there and the DR comes in and stated he DID NOT have the Ultrasound,or anything he needed to do a consultation. I told him that I asked his staff and they reassured me they did. Fortunately I explained, I had copies back at the hotel and would return them that day.He stated it may be referred pain from my back problems or a muscle issue, did a pelvic exam but said it wasn't what he thought. It was very painful when he was doing the pelvic exam and pressed on my lower abdominal, bringing me to tears. I had given a urine sample as he wanted but when I called to see what the results were I was told they wasn't showing I gave urine. I was told they would have the Dr to review the copy of my ultrasound and let him know I wanted to know also about the urine and they would call me back. No return call. I called back and I was told the Dr sent an email and it was not their fault I didn't check my email! Had I known the Dr was contacting me via EMAIL I would've checked it daily. But I was told I was expecting a CALL as told to me by his staff. This was the worst experience with a medical office to date! I've not seen such lack of concern and laziness in all of my years of having to deal with the medical profession. Even though the Dr stated he didn't think it was a gyno problem he suggested progesterone or IUD to deal with the pain and problems I'm having down there. really..makes no logical sense.I'm not a medical profession but I DO have common sense. I would not recommend this Doctor.

Not recommended to anyone

I saw Dr Anderson for persistent bleeding problem. Even before examining me he came up with the diagnosis and just went with it, not even thinking of ordering some (very standard in my case as I now understand) tests. He recommended surgery and described it as a very trivial procedure, not even touching on risks. I would be aware of any surgeon who trivializes surgery. Worst af all - he totally misdiagnosed me and I ended up having emergency surgery for ruptured tubal pregnancy. He is easily the worst doctor I have dealt with.

I would recomend this gyn to anyone!!!!!!!!!! :)

Dr. Anderson spent at least as much time w/me during the appointment as I spent waiting.