Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ted M Faro has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 24
Dr Faro is very caring and knowlegable. I felt comfortable talking to him and he listened to me.l would recommend him to anyone looking for a good dr.His staff is caring as well.He addressed some basic health issues that no one has ever paid any attention to in the past. Sometimes we need a physician who pays attention to our most basic needs, such as diet and exercise. Your health is a precious thing. It is good to know that your Dr. Will really take the time the help you do a better job of taking care of yourself.
I would just like to say that Dr.Ted Faro was by far the absolute best doctor I have ever seen. I literally drove over an hour just for my appointments with him. He took me on as a patient when I was 18 & going into kidney failure. Over the years that I was in his care, he took me seriously and did all he could to make sure that I had answers to my concerns... Which is how he was able to diagnose my Lupus. With out the care and attention he gave, it may have taken many more years to diagnose (if ever). His bedside manor is one that has gone unmatched throughout the many various doctors and specialists that I've seen. If you are able to be under his care, you are very fortunate and blessed. (He'd be the reason to move to Arizona)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2011, 2010, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2016, 2014, 2012, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
22 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Ted M Faro accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHollywood Avenue Family Clinic, 124 Hollywood Ave, Hot Springs National Park, AR
Dr. Ted M Faro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hot Springs National Park, AR.