Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ted L Freeman
Dr. Ted L Freeman, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Brick, NJ, with another office in Neptune, NJ. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine. Dr. Freeman is affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Ted L Freeman has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Pain Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Acute Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 43
This is the worst doctor I ever had. He doesn't know how to do pain mgmt: if you visit a pain mgmt dr. you would expect your symptoms to be dealt with, or at least to get some sympathy for your pain, but this doctor had/did neither. I went to him on crutches because of disk herniation, but after several visits had to get a different pain mgmt doctor because Freeman didn't know what he was doing. My new dr. immediately "grabbed the bull by the horns" and started treating my condition - I couldn't have done it w/o my new doctor. I've heard Freeman participates in a medical radio talk-show, does teaching, and is involved as a writer of medical journal articles. Well, maybe he should dedicate all his time to those areas, because as a bedside doctor he is the worst I have had. If you want a doctor without compassion, then this is your doctor! As for me, I wouldn't see this doc again if he was the last doctor left on Earth - or the galaxy.
Callous, Condescending Jerk. Told me he had no time to read my records even though I brought records indicating severe spine disease throughout my spine over the previous 10+ years. Told me changing doctors raised a red flag for him. My insurance changed and my previous doctor no longer accepted the plan I now had.I also became disabled and was forced to go on a medicare plan that would only accept a handful of doctors. Unfortunately he was one of them.
I have been to this doctor for over 2 years. Fixed the first problem after my GP had to explain I could not wait 2 months for my first appointment. When he got stumped on my other problem he worked with another Dr & they are making head way. First went in 2012 the staff was great, now the New staff is rude, arrogant, does not follow DR's orders, makes you feel like a drug addict, if the DR wasn't so good I would leave because of the staff. My wife has a back problem but will not go there because of the staff
Dr. Freeman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Ted L Freeman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ted L Freeman in this video.
Dr. Ted L Freeman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brick, NJ.