Dr. Ted Garcia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ted Garcia?

very knowledgeable,very good in prioritizing ,very good bedside manners,easy to connect patient and doctor relationship=listen and will take time to listen to your concerns and explains well. Overall,I will rate excellent in providing patient care.I WILL HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE THAT REQUIRES HIS SERVICE. THANK YOU!

He did not appear to care about me or my trauma

I recently had a baby and due to preeclampsia she was born very prematurely. My initial visits Dr. Garcia would make me wait 30-40 minutes after my appointment to be see me, but he was nice enough so I let that go. I became really sick and had to be rushed to the emergency room. I began to have seizures and had to be transfer to specialist because they had to do a emergency c-section. I had to stay in the ICU for 8 days due to fear that seizures affected my brain and frequent headaches. My baby was born at 2 pounds and had to stay in the NICU for eight weeks. Once I was released I had to schedule an appointment with my doctor. My mother took me to the doctor because I was unable to drive. When I arrived to the office my doctor made me wait more than 40 minutes. When he came in he did not even ask about what happen. He spent less than five minutes with me. I felt as though I was just another body and after all that I had been through and was still going through I expected to be treated like a person. He tapped me on the shoulder and said it would be okay and just walked out of the room. I immediately decided that I would never see him again. My mom and I could not believe how nonchalant he was about the whole thing. When you see a doctor you trust them to take care of you and your baby. You also expect them to be genuinely concerned about your well being. I felt like a project that he cared nothing about and now that I have seen doctor when appeared to really care about me as a person. I realize that his behavior was unacceptable. !

God Sent

Dr. Garcia delivered my baby back in March, and he was God sent. He respected my wishes and did everything in his power to avoid a c-section. Not only is he extremely knowledgable, but he is also hilarious...making delivering a baby fun. I seriously love this man and would recommend him to any woman.

Overall Best Doctor Out There!

If you are looking for an OBGYN Doctor, then you should choose Dr. Garcia. He is the most caring Dr. you could ever find.

Wonderful DR.