Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Theodore S Haley
Dr. Theodore S Haley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gilbert, AZ, with another office in Gilbert, AZ. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Haley is affiliated with Mercy Gilbert Medical Center. Dr. Haley has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Theodore S Haley has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Haley is an excellent surgeon who deals with the unexpected with expertise and aplomb. He is very personable with a huge dose of kindness, make inf for a winning bedside manner. His follow-up post surgery is phenomenal. His medical assistant, Laura, is also an outstanding administrator with an equally kind yet fun personality. If you need surgery, I highly recommend Dr. Theodore Haley.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Haley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Theodore S Haley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Theodore S Haley in this video.
Dr. Theodore S Haley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gilbert, AZ.