Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ted W Hill
Dr. Ted W Hill, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gallatin, TN. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Ted W Hill has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ted W Hill has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Ted W Hill is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ted W Hill - Posted on April 26th, 2013
Dr. Hill saved my life! I was literally on my death bed when admitted to the hospital. I was there for 7 days - - every single morning, he was at the foot of my bed between 6:30am - 7:00am. He made sure that all necessary tests and procedures were ordered and administered. He is kind and patient and never makes you feel rushed. I trust him and know he is always working from his heart and not with his mind on his wallet.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ted W Hill - Posted on March 5th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ted W Hill - Posted on November 21st, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ted W Hill - Posted on May 27th, 2011
Dr. Hill seems like an incaring doctor and I will not be using him again. He is rude and interupts me as I am trying to tell him what is going on. I have told him SEVERAL times that I am depressed and all he said was, Hmmm hmmm. It was like he wasn't even listening. I think doctors that get in this mode should retire. He OBVIOUSLY hates his job.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ted W Hill - Posted on March 31st, 2009
42 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Dr. Ted W Hill Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ted W Hill's office for more information.
556 Hartsville Pike Ste 200 Gallatin, TN : (615) 451-0038
Locations & Directions, ,
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ted W Hill, MD - Internal Medicine in Gallatin, TN, in this video.
Dr. Ted W Hill is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gallatin, TN.