Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ted W Hill has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ted W Hill has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Ted W Hill has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ted W Hill is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Hill saved my life! I was literally on my death bed when admitted to the hospital. I was there for 7 days - - every single morning, he was at the foot of my bed between 6:30am - 7:00am. He made sure that all necessary tests and procedures were ordered and administered. He is kind and patient and never makes you feel rushed. I trust him and know he is always working from his heart and not with his mind on his wallet.
Dr. Hill is awesome!The woman at the front desk(Teri) acts like she thinks that she is better than the Patients.The rest of the staff are very caring.It's too bad they don't have a caring receptionist !
Dr. Hill seems like an incaring doctor and I will not be using him again. He is rude and interupts me as I am trying to tell him what is going on. I have told him SEVERAL times that I am depressed and all he said was, Hmmm hmmm. It was like he wasn't even listening. I think doctors that get in this mode should retire. He OBVIOUSLY hates his job.
42 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSalvus Center Inc, 556 Hartsville Pike Ste 200, Gallatin, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ted W Hill in this video.
Dr. Ted W Hill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gallatin, TN.