3.9

Have you seen Dr. Ted W Hill?

The Best!

Dr. Hill saved my life! I was literally on my death bed when admitted to the hospital. I was there for 7 days - - every single morning, he was at the foot of my bed between 6:30am - 7:00am. He made sure that all necessary tests and procedures were ordered and administered. He is kind and patient and never makes you feel rushed. I trust him and know he is always working from his heart and not with his mind on his wallet.

Ihad heard such good things. I was SO disappointed!

Patient

Dr. Hill is awesome!The woman at the front desk(Teri) acts like she thinks that she is better than the Patients.The rest of the staff are very caring.It's too bad they don't have a caring receptionist !

Dr, Hill

Dr. Hill seems like an incaring doctor and I will not be using him again. He is rude and interupts me as I am trying to tell him what is going on. I have told him SEVERAL times that I am depressed and all he said was, Hmmm hmmm. It was like he wasn't even listening. I think doctors that get in this mode should retire. He OBVIOUSLY hates his job.

He can make anybody comfortable from a child to an adult. Love him as a family doctor.

Dr. Ted W Hill is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gallatin, TN.

Dr. Ted W Hill Is this you?