Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ted J Hudspeth has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Hudspeth is a doctor with a big heart, is known for his thoroughness of examination, the needs of the patient, and problem-solving what should be done next to bring the patient back to the highest level of quality living and independent and all they do. He genuinely cares for all his patients. His staff always goes above and beyond for every visit, making sure all comfortable, received the quality care that we all expect as patients, and always greet you with a smile. I highly recommend Dr. Hudspeth to everyone!
If you want the best doctor, who not only has excellent bedside manner, but is the most kind and considerate doctor I have ever experienced in my lifetime, whose the most experienced and spends time with you, I would highly recommend Dr. Ted Hudspeth!!!!!!! If you were to lose him, I would go out of state to find someone else!! He should of been named Dr. of the year!!! I would wait hours to see him!!! Been seeing him for over 15 years!!! His nurse and the staff is excellent!!! He deserves 10 stars!!!!!!!!!!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Hudspeth is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1990
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Ted J Hudspeth accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorth Oaks Health System, 15770 Paul Vega MD Dr Ste 104, Hammond, LA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ted J Hudspeth in this video.
Dr. Ted J Hudspeth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hammond, LA.