4.7

Have you seen Dr. Ted J Hudspeth?

Dr. Hudspeth is a doctor with a big heart, is known for his thoroughness of examination, the needs of the patient, and problem-solving what should be done next to bring the patient back to the highest level of quality living and independent and all they do. He genuinely cares for all his patients. His staff always goes above and beyond for every visit, making sure all comfortable, received the quality care that we all expect as patients, and always greet you with a smile. I highly recommend Dr. Hudspeth to everyone!

Dr. of a lifetime!!!

If you want the best doctor, who not only has excellent bedside manner, but is the most kind and considerate doctor I have ever experienced in my lifetime, whose the most experienced and spends time with you, I would highly recommend Dr. Ted Hudspeth!!!!!!! If you were to lose him, I would go out of state to find someone else!! He should of been named Dr. of the year!!! I would wait hours to see him!!! Been seeing him for over 15 years!!! His nurse and the staff is excellent!!! He deserves 10 stars!!!!!!!!!!!

My Doctor

Love my Primary Care Doctor! Wouldn't trade for no one!

He is great !

I feel he is such a great doctor. It's very important to have a doctor u can trust. I do trust him. He always explains and listens. When I read his bio I knew he was my doctor. I'm very proud to be his patient.

i have been seeing dr. hudspeth for well over ten years. he is a very caring and patient doctor. he will take as much time as needed to explain things. i hope i never have to find another doctor because i don't think there are many like him.

Dr. Ted J Hudspeth is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hammond, LA.

Dr. Ted J Hudspeth Is this you?