Dr. Ted M Kubicki Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ted M Kubicki?

Happy Patient

I have been a patient for several years. He is always attentive to my needs, gives me adequate time to discuss any issues I might have and immediately schedules referral appointments if necessary

P.C.P.

Ted has served as my PCP for the past 20 years. Always professional, attentive and caring. It's almost as if I were part of the family.

Great Doctor

I feel extremely fortunate to have Dr. Kubicki as my GP! He is very sharp, a good listener, and has excellent follow-thru.

I decided to go to the same practice as my future spouse.Dr Kubicki was the only Dr that didn't have a 3 to 6 month wait. I have been treated badly not only by the Dr whom frequently tells me he does not have time to listen to the few health concerns I have and to make another appt for each concern .He never completed the health history for my first visit and he never even got to my health history during that first visit just part of my families although my visit wss for a new patient so that would allow ample time for this.there were medications he wanted to put me on due to family history but never did... I have also seen the nurse practitioners at the facility that do as little as possible like they are afraid to step on the Drs toes for when I was ill to have the nurse practitioners LPN treat me very rudey to the point I stopped talking to her and waited for my visit I have given them multiple attempts to see if they were just having a bad day or this is the norm sadly its the norm.

A Personal Physician

Dr Kubicki is a compassionate, caring doctor. He treats you like family.

Been a long time patient of Dr. Kubicki's. He is always pleasant and attentive. I never feel rushed with him which has become a thing of the past anymore. He has helped me through many medical issues over the years and has always been thorough and caring. Thank you Dr. Kubicki and staff. You all are the best!

great doctor and person!

Dr. Kubicki is truly a great, caring person!

I have had Dr Kubicki for 8 years. He doesn't rush me - which is pretty rare these days with other doctors. I find him very knowledgeable and caring. His staff has always been professional and kind. I couldn't ask for a better doctor!

Left the practice

Finally, I became fed up with the rudeness and lack of professional behavior of Dr. Kubicki's staff. Truly unbelievable!

This Doctor and his staff was very rude to me and I felt he just tried to get rid of me once he realized he wasn't making any commission off of me.

Dr. Ted M Kubicki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Virginia Beach, VA.