Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ted W Ledet has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 12
I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Ledet and his nurse Janice. I and my husband, before his death, have used him exclusively for over ten years, and I still do. If a specialist is necessary, he will recommend without doubt, but he will always remain my primary "medical man". They are always on time, are friendly, thorough, answer many questions (some probably silly) without hurrying and have seen us through difficult times making things as easy as possible. I have no regrets with my doctor an foresee none in the future.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
36 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1982
Jacksonville Health Ed Prog
Dr. Ted W Ledet accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTed Willis Ledet Md, 4848 NE Stallings Dr Ste 106, Nacogdoches, TX
Dr. Ted W Ledet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nacogdoches, TX.