Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ted K Matuszewski
Dr. Ted K Matuszewski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Carson City, NV. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Matuszewski is affiliated with Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center and Sierra Surgery Hospital. Dr. Matuszewski has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ted K Matuszewski has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Ted K Matuszewski has the following 5 expertise
Showing 5 of 31
I love this doctor! He listened to me and discussed things with me that other doctors wouldn't . He isn't covered by my medical insurance but I still pay the extra money out of pocket just to go see him. He is a very thorough doctor and one of the best I have been to. I will continue going to him until I can't anymore. I felt like my medical conditions were finally being addressed correctly and I saw amazing results.
Lets start at the front Miss Jennifer and Brandon they are so good to get you in as they can. Dr Mat is a very busy man as he is a very good Dr. I have never had a hard time getting in when I needed to get in to see him. As dtated by someone else the Dr was very open to let me know anything I wanted to know out of my file. WOW most Drs keep that under lock and key. It was a nice feelig to know I could read my own file anytime. I am moving out of state and going to miss them all very much. Dr Mat is a great Dr and he has with him the best staff around.
Dr. Mat is the most sincere doctor I've ever met and I've had my share of problems. He takes the time to listen and clearly explains the issues to me. When there is a problem, he is the first to pinpoint it and explain how I should approach treatment.Scheduling can be difficult sometimes because they get booked up, but since establishing him as my primary physician, they've always been able to fit me in within a day depending when I needed them.But I'd expect such a genuine doctor to be booked up all the time.It's great to have a doctor that actually wants to help the patient rather than raid their pocketbook.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Matuszewski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mc Laren Regional Medical Ctr
Dr. Ted K Matuszewski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway X HMO Ind Direct Access
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence N NV - HealthFirst HMO/POS Network Employer
- Prominence N Nevada - Preferred Healthcare PPO Employer
- Sierra Health Northern Nevada PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsInternal Medicine Associates, 4095 N Carson St, Carson City, NV
Dr. Ted K Matuszewski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carson City, NV.