Dr. Ted K Matuszewski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ted K Matuszewski?

Great guy, very comfortable visit.

Best of the Best

Best doctor!

I love this doctor! He listened to me and discussed things with me that other doctors wouldn't . He isn't covered by my medical insurance but I still pay the extra money out of pocket just to go see him. He is a very thorough doctor and one of the best I have been to. I will continue going to him until I can't anymore. I felt like my medical conditions were finally being addressed correctly and I saw amazing results.

Lets start at the front Miss Jennifer and Brandon they are so good to get you in as they can. Dr Mat is a very busy man as he is a very good Dr. I have never had a hard time getting in when I needed to get in to see him. As dtated by someone else the Dr was very open to let me know anything I wanted to know out of my file. WOW most Drs keep that under lock and key. It was a nice feelig to know I could read my own file anytime. I am moving out of state and going to miss them all very much. Dr Mat is a great Dr and he has with him the best staff around.

Life-long Patient

Dr. Mat is the most sincere doctor I've ever met and I've had my share of problems. He takes the time to listen and clearly explains the issues to me. When there is a problem, he is the first to pinpoint it and explain how I should approach treatment.Scheduling can be difficult sometimes because they get booked up, but since establishing him as my primary physician, they've always been able to fit me in within a day depending when I needed them.But I'd expect such a genuine doctor to be booked up all the time.It's great to have a doctor that actually wants to help the patient rather than raid their pocketbook.

Just try to get an appointment

I am sick and was told that the doctor would not see me for three weeks. Front desk staff is extremely rude.

My Favorite Doctor

Dr. Matuszewski is the first Dr. I have come to trust in a long time. He is very knowledgeable and trustworthy. He provides excellent care and will go out of his way to make sure his patients are healthy and comfortable. He also will show you test results and explain what they mean and what needs to be done about any conditions in terms the average person will understand. He is not offended when you want to take an active role in your treatment or have questions. If you need a compassionate, caring and good doctor then you need to see Dr. Matuszewski.