Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ted L Schwarting has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr Schwarting has done carpal tunnel release surgeries on both my hands. I can't express enough how pleased I am with the whole experience, from the first appointment to the last. He knows his stuff, has a good bed side manner and he and his staff are pleasant to be around. Many of my friends and acquaintances have had surgeries performed by Dr Ted and we all give him rave reviews!
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2014, 2009, 2011, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Schwarting is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Ted L Schwarting accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJuneau Bone And Joint Center, 3220 Hospital Dr Ste 101, Juneau, AK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ted L Schwarting in this video.
Dr. Ted L Schwarting is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Juneau, AK.