Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ted L Tanzer
Dr. Ted L Tanzer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tustin, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Tanzer is affiliated with Anaheim Global Medical Center, Mission Hospital Laguna Beach and Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ted L Tanzer has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
Showing 4 of 4
According to Dr Tanzers review of my files(numerous MRI's, CT's, EMG's, 6 physicians, including pain management specialist, orthopedics, and neurologist), Doctor Tanzer concluded my 15 pound weight gain was responsible for my debilitated life, not the several herniated discs which have being characterized by technicians and doctors as that of a 70 year old woman, thus the insurance company that commissioned(paid) him does not have to pay for a health care worker to assist me in living my life.So, either I am disabled by 15 pounds(how much weight I gained since my accident at work) or Mr Tanzer is a unethical persons, trying to save his employer money at the expense of my health and my family; it pains my children to see me suffering doing the simplest of tasks. Help make the world a better place by supporting people who put people first not money!
Dr. Tanzer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Ted L Tanzer accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDonald Dinwoodie Md, 1254 Irvine Blvd Ste 230, Tustin, CA
Dr. Ted L Tanzer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tustin, CA.