Dr. Ted L Tanzer Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Ted L Tanzer?

Money not your health is first priority

According to Dr Tanzers review of my files(numerous MRI's, CT's, EMG's, 6 physicians, including pain management specialist, orthopedics, and neurologist), Doctor Tanzer concluded my 15 pound weight gain was responsible for my debilitated life, not the several herniated discs which have being characterized by technicians and doctors as that of a 70 year old woman, thus the insurance company that commissioned(paid) him does not have to pay for a health care worker to assist me in living my life.So, either I am disabled by 15 pounds(how much weight I gained since my accident at work) or Mr Tanzer is a unethical persons, trying to save his employer money at the expense of my health and my family; it pains my children to see me suffering doing the simplest of tasks. Help make the world a better place by supporting people who put people first not money!